Saturday, June 7, 2014

About that time again.....

May 21st, 2014

Well, here it is May 21st, and we are getting ready to hit the road again.  We got back to Florida around Halloween, and have been very busy, here is a short breakdown of whats been going on:

Shane went back to work for the Plumbing company, and was working 40 hours a week, while I did some odd jobs here and there, hung out with friends, and got a little bored.  I ended up picking up a little job with Bubba Rope (www.bubbarope.com), a company that my Dad works for.  I am doing their Social Media Marketing, basically I am managing the Facebook page for them, I can do it on the road, and I get paid a little bit for it, I like it so far, gives me a little something to do.

We also picked up another rental house that needed a total renovation so that has kept us extremely busy for the past month, but we are close to finishing that up, so we have a tentative leave date of June 1st.  We will be headed to Urbanna VA, for a rally that we will attending to give a seminar, and do some weighing for the company we started with, RV Safety & Education Foundation (www.rvsafety.com).  In case you are unfamiliar with this, last year in October we met up with Howard & Linda Payne, in Atlanta to begin our training, and basically we have become a weighing team for this company, which means we will be traveling to different RV rallies, and giving a seminar on RV Weight & Tire Safety.  Along with the seminar we also provide the service of weighing RV's, we are equipped with 4 portable DOT scales, that we use to acquire wheel by wheel weights, and advise on safety issues, and tire pressures.  We are really excited to be doing this, as we feel it is a huge opportunity to be informing fellow RV'ers, and educating them on the importance's of these issues.

So for now, that is the plan, and I will be doing my best to keep up with the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment