Thursday, September 11, 2014

9/11 A Day to Remember

I'm sure we all remember exactly where we were when we heard the news.  I know I sure do.  This was a tragic day when almost 3000 people lost there lives and I want to give my thanks to all of the police men, fire men, first responders and all those that helped to saves lives that day and the days after including our military.  I would also like to give my condolence's  to those who lost love ones and those affected by this attack.  We will never forget.  The amazing thing about tragedy is the ability of all people being able to set aside there differences without even a thought to help there fellow man in need.   The following is a link of what is scheduled at the memorial for today.  http://www.911memorial.org/blog/honoring-sept-11-911-memorial
The Tribute in Light illuminates the New York City skyline during the 12th anniversary. (Photo: Amy Dreher)

No comments:

Post a Comment