Sunday, September 7, 2014

Breaking the rules!! Maybe???

The last post I did was Friday afternoon, so this post is the remainder of Friday 9/5/14. 

                So, our rig needed a serious wash after having some rain while traveling plus all the bugs that were stuck to the front.  I read all through the park rules and didn’t see anywhere that you couldn’t wash your RV.  Now I know almost no campground allows you to do this, but being we were at the end of the road, there were hardly any other campers in the park I thought I would give it a try.  I got out the cleaning stuff and prepared to get on the roof to wash that first, so once everything was ready I took a peak up the road just to make sure there were no campground host in site and up I went.  Once the roof was done I started on the sides and of course now campers are beginning to show up for the weekend.  Note to self, If you’re going to do something you don’t want anyone to see, Don’t do it on the weekend or on Friday when most people go camping J  Fortunately the sites are very  spread out and I was able to complete the wash without anyone really seeing me.  A campground host did drive by in a golf cart, but too late, I already finished!  After I got all the cleaning stuff put away I got most of our other outdoor stuff put away for tomorrow’s departure.  We went inside and had some dinner, got showers and built a campfire.  We sat around the fire for a couple house chatting before we called it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment